Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

As a tradition (in my own world), I listen to Celtic Woman's songs on Christmas Eves and share them either on Facebook or my blog. Actually I listen to their Christmas songs whole year round and every time, I never fail to be amazed at how awesome they sounded.

Made me miss caroling over and over again. Sigh ...

Haven't been touching my blog for more than 1 year and I realized a lot of my posts are half done like my Pcos post, Taiwan trip postS, black patch in brain post and house moving post. Let's see if I can do them next week. Oh, I'm having another Taiwan trip in Jan 2014~! Excited because I've never been to Taiwan when it's 15 degrees Celsius. Hope it doesn't rain too much.

Anyway, my dear audience if I have one, have a Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment